American Food Styles is currently evaluating food manufacturers and food service companies that fit within any of the following culinary platforms:
- Classico – Classic Italian food platform featuring superior crust and toppings (pizza), authentic flavors, line extension opportunities into prepared pasta offerings and other traditional Italian fare.
- Ambrosia – Frozen dessert retailer providing limited customer service and serving delicious treats with high price points and substantial margins. Menu extension possibilities.
- Honey Bee – Healthy bakery goods with plenty of room for brand extensions and additional SKU’s.
- Mise en Place – Specialty retailer focused on freshly-prepared foods.
- Wild Rice – Manufactured food platform focusing on pre-made soups and sauces. Plenty of room for expansion.
In addition to the unique flavors and over-all product quality of each offering presented to a buyer or consumer, all culinary platforms managed by American Food Styles will focus on delivering on the following promises:
- Focus on food safety – impeccable production facilities
- Compete against categories where the large brands have a hard time responding to more nimble, consumer-centric brands like those managed by American Food Styles
- Focus on culinary execution
- No analog flavors (e.g. use maple syrup, not maple flavoring)
- Chef following – one taste will tell you it’s real
- Regional authenticity – key components must have a regional connection or source
- Shelf life must enable the sell rate to generate earnings for the customer
- Product introductions must include a seasonal component (i.e. “regional and seasonal”)